SUNDAY, 23 FEBRUARY
Didòmhnaich, 23mh An Gearran
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Ceithir uairean feasgar – Seachd uairean feasgar
Thigibh ann cuide ruinn! (Join us!)
RSVP required – Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
(The cèilidh house is a private home.
The address will be provided to those who RSVP.
Please note that space is limited. RSVP early.)
Aig a’ chèilidh (At the céilidh)
- We will learn traditional dances.
- We will share Gaelic songs and poems, much as was done at the Language Village.
- We will share food and drink, and great company.
- Whatever your language level, we encourage you to use your Gaelic.
Our céilidhean are rooted in the traditional Highland céilidh as an intimate, informal gathering where stories, poems, songs, and news, are shared; good food and drink are partaken of; and the craic is always good.
- Bring a dish to share: Make enough for 8 – 10 people. Let us know in advance what you are bringing.
- Bring your instruments
- Bring a song, poem, story, or tune to share (Gaelic is, of course, great, but not required)
RSVP to email@example.com